Delivering teraflops of processing power above 20,000 feet.
The Agile Condor high-performance embedded computing (HPEC) architecture offers sensor-agnostic, on-board, real-time data processing to deliver actionable intelligence to the warfighter.
Originally designed to fly in a pod-based enclosure onboard RPA, the Agile Condor system comprises advanced hardware, software and processing algorithms that can deliver super-computer-like performance in extremely size, weight and power (SWaP) constrained environments, whether in the air, in space, on land or at sea.
Agile Condor Technology Features & Benefits
- Rugged, embedded high-performance computing technology that can be mounted in an airborne pod, vehicle or fixed location
- Cascadable to provide huge amounts of processing power (e.g. Multiple vehicle mounted Agile Condor systems simultaneously processing video from 100 UAS during a surveillance mission)
- Leverages machine learning to process large quantities of multi-INT data "at the edge"
- Processing "at the edge" leveraging machine learning (ML) and neuromorphic computing provides more actionable intel, reduces decision timelines and improves PED to maintain a competitive edge in the near-peer fight
- Open-architecture, modular and scalable low-SWaP design
- Developed in alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard
- All-source processing
- Supports COTS SBCs, GPUs, FPGAs and SSDs
Agile Condor High-Performance Embedded Computing
Product Overview Sheet
High-Performance Embedded Computing for the Air Force
Teraflops of processing power at 26,000 feet
Impossible? Not to Us.
Read the Story